The bloodline of every business is sales, without which, it will suffer a slow death. If you are a small or medium-sized business, sales are your primary objective. As such, you now have a big problem on your plate: who will do the selling?
Don’t even think about affiliate marketing, as this can do more damage to your business than bring benefits. Affiliate marketers do not share the same passion and drive as you do. The only viable and promising solution is telecalling.
Telecalling is an outbound process where you call your leads and attempt to offer them your products. This is not a new business approach. It has been around since the phone was made. Essentially, all you need to do is to find a reputable outsourcing vendor, a company that specializes in telesales, and let that company handle your sales for you.
Here are the benefits that you can reap if you do this.
- Free up your time – you cannot do the selling yourself, that is for sure. If you manage your own team, it will take your entire day just to go about the daily activities of the selling operation. What you need is to offload this work to a group and focus your efforts on the core of your business.
- Experts in selling – offshore companies have decades of experience in hiring and training the right people to sell. They can sell anything, and they know what techniques to use to drive sales.
- Reduced labor cost – if you put up your own sales center, you have to pay the minimum salary, plus health benefits. If you outsource, you do not need to worry about employee benefits. You just need to pay for the service of the labor force, and you can stretch the value of your dollar.
- No infrastructure cost – you do not have to build or spend on construction. The offices are already set-up, along with the necessary equipment, to start your telemarketing campaign. All you need to supply are the leads and the training manuals.
- Reporting and analytics – the offshore team has management specialists that can provide you with any kind of analytics you want such as top sales drivers, top reasons for sales failure, geographical sales performance, and so much more.
- Business process improvement – the offshore experts can provide you with recommendations on how you can improve your product or your service to drive more sales.
- Customer satisfaction feedback – outsourcing companies have software and systems to help you get customer feedback. They can send customer satisfaction surveys in a myriad of ways to give you visibility on the voice of the customer.
- Customer Satisfaction analysis – the results of the surveys can be analyzed, and you can assess how your customers feel about your product. SMEs cannot afford to have dissatisfied customers, so it is imperative that you know what they are saying, and that you take action according to their feedback.
As you can see, the benefits of outsourcing for SMEs far outweigh your worries that you are not managing the staff onshore.
If you want to drive sales and improve your business at the same time, doing with an offshore team is the only way to go.
For inquiries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.